Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Mainstream

It's really not very original. The only thing that makes it slightly amusing are the violent gay images, but the idea that it must shock is simply mainstream. I don't really care how users weigh this review, but I believe that anyone with slight decency should think about his world and online identity and realise, how far he has gone.

<enters cool cock joke>

CIGAR WARS CIGAR WARS

Fun

This wasn't much, but i still liked it. I believe the creator found it more of a practice than a serious project, anyways nice ideas. I really like the continous flow, and the lightsaber movements. Not much, but made with consideration for details.

PS Hristo Atanasov? Are you Bulgarian, cause I am Bulgarian :D

RatherRandomReality responds:

Maraba :)

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Impressive

I liked it very much. The animation was great, the idea was good.

I didn't give it full credit because of the ending actually, I know that the idea of hope is what you were aiming for, but leaving the scarecrow 'die' would have been a much more influential thing to do. I almost wanted to be crushed by the sadness of his life.

Daani responds:

yeah I have a version on my comp where he is left there on the field. But all my friends said "you can't just leave him there! something must happen!"

And so they convinced me to make a happy ending which I like:)

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Ok, I guess

I could play this game, but I have a few suggestions. Maybe make the collision models of cars smaller, the way they are right now is confusing, because more often than not I bump into another car without actually hitting it. Also, I find the lack of radar on any sort of device showing me where my opponents are annoying.

Other than that, the game is great, keep up the good work.

LeekClock VS ClockCrew LeekClock VS ClockCrew

Very Good

Nice Game! Nice Visuals. Nice and addictive gameplay. Nothing more to add, nothing more to take.

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

Nice and Neat

This game is very well done. The graphics are sweet, the music is good, and the sounds are nice. I enjoyed the whole game fully. Simple but good.

Stalagtite Cave (WIP) Stalagtite Cave (WIP)

I 3.5/5

I was little lenient with you because it looks like your just getting into music making. Why did I like it though? Well, mainly because the loop is a pretty good ambient song and could easily fit into a crystally/snowy/stalagtity environment :P I'd say though that the drums could be made more subtle, or you could at least add some effect that would make them sound crystally too. I love the effects you have at the very end of the song (they start at 0:51)

BloodyN00b responds:

Thanks for the review!
You are right that I am still getting into music making, and I am really happy that you liked what you heard, and that you feel it might fit into the environment I imagined while creating it. It makes me feel like I actually might be going somewhere :D
The drums probably play the most important part in the loop by keeping the whole thing together, so I thank you for the heads up, I'll see what I can do with them. I've tried different types of reverb and equalizing, but I guess it needs more work :P
I'm glad that you like the effects at the end, after patching up the drums, I guess I'm going to extend them a little =P
Thanks again for listening and for the helpful review =)

Klazzik full Klazzik full

Not bad (as the previous poster said)!

Not bad, I like your initial string loop, but the transitions between the different are sort of abrupt. Also you can add some effects to your percussions or make them change throughout the song.

DJ-Bert responds: